Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeegars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Search engines
    I need YAHOO/MSN/AOL/GOOGLE etc.. search engines CEO'S OR CHAIRMAN'S emai id so that I can contact them for my great idea.So please pro vide me their email address as early as possible.Thanking you.Jigar.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Best to contact their communications department.

Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2007, 05:30 AM
    I am sorry but you really think that some email you would send the head of a multi billion dollar company would get to them. Please and email an important idea, please. You don't seriously believe proper business ideas are sent by email to heads of large companies.

Your email would be filtered out and disposed of or read by some clerks in a office.

What you do is follow proper business procedure, you call and write and get an appointment to see someone in that proper division, if this deals with marketing, you cantact marketing, if this deals with programing, you contact engineering. And after you speak to perhaps the division head and they believe the idea is OK, you may present it to the president of the company. But I doubt if this was the best idea in the world, you would still see the Chairman or CEO, the idea would be done by those under him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using internet search engines [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been assigned a project "USING INTERNET SEARCH ENGINES". In this project the whole work is divided into six activities. The activities are given below. 1. develop a list of ways to ask good research questions 2. construct a list of characteristics of various types of...

Search Engines [ 10 Answers ]

What is the correct boolean statement for... ONLY (A+B+C) and can I expect search engines to execute this? Don

View more questions Search