Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andie203 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s
    This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title.

It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe not, I don't remember) and they begin dying one by one. It's really bugging me that I can't remember this, please help me out if you have any suggestions.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 23, 2009, 02:05 PM

The Blair Witch Project - came out in 1999

The Blair Witch Project

Mar 23, 2009, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    The Blair Witch Project - came out in 1999

The Blair Witch Project

No, it's not the Blair Witch Project. I know this movie came out in the late 80s/early 90s.

Part of the trailer is leaves blowing around to reveal a dead body underneath.

Mar 23, 2009, 06:51 PM

C'mon, this has to at least ring a vague bell with somebody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

View more questions Search