Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjaviator72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2018, 12:26 AM
    Have an Allegiance 12 (2004) will anay compressor fan work or mustbe Alliance?
    Allegiance 12 with I believe a bad fan on the outside unit. Makes lots of unusual noise which gets louder by the minute. The fan seems to be trying to turn but only moves a few inches when the unit kicks-on, that is it except for the bad noise that continues to grow until I pull the fuse.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2018, 06:33 AM
    If indeed it is the fan, they are pretty much universal. Any good HVAC parts supplier should be able to match something up. However, before you start replacing parts, make sure it is the fan and not just a capacitor.
    pjaviator72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2018, 07:36 AM
    Thanks so much for the fast response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compressor for Allegiance 12 [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I find a compressor for an American Standard Allegiance 12 air conditioner? I've got a Mod # 7A2060A100A2. I've been told that there is a "leak" and only one of two pistons is working. I'm not sure if this is accurate, or a way to describe the issue to me, a novice. The ID on back reads...

Capacitor for Allegiance 12 [ 1 Answers ]

I need a capacitor for a Allegiance 12, Model 7A2060A100A2. My A/C unit is making a huming sound in the attic. It is not cooling either.

Heat pump outdoor fan runs not compressor voltage at compressor good. New compressor [ 1 Answers ]

Have a new compressor. Just replaced fan runs compressor does not, have voltage at the compressor plug? What could stop from coming on high side and low side equal at 100psig.

2004 trailblazer speedometer does not work [ 1 Answers ]

My 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer speedometer and tachometer has stopped working. I'm nervous about taking it to a dealership as I have heard about $600+ cluster repairs. Any ideas on the solution to the problem? Thanks.

View more questions Search