Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartan422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Login password
    Fogot login password for my ibook os9.2
    whitetiger9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Well first try to see if you wrote down the password somewhere. If you can't, try to remember if you set a masterpassword. Just keep trying to log in and then it will say to reset the password by typing in the Master Password.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot login to windows [ 1 Answers ]

We are unable to login to any accounts on a Winxp Home machine. All accounts, (even the admin account when booting in safe mode) get to the welcome screen, and then it will say "Saving Settings" and then kick you back out to the login screen again. Doing some searching, I've found this problem,...

Runescape login [ 7 Answers ]

I need help runescape won't login my computer it loads and takes 10 min for the title creen to show but when I try to type in my username it just freeze's. I tried updating my java software, chaged worlds and tried different thing on the detail select (forgot what's it called) but it still won't...

Get the Client login name? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I need to get the Client system login name to display in each client pages.. I have tried following code it display nothing.. :( You are <%=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")%> Please anybody suggest right idea to solve this problem.. jena.

Login Script needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am searching for a way to send a Pop message to our customer when they log in to our server.. and these customers will be the pre paid card customers to our ISP and the pop message should be the remaining hour in their CArds. Thans for your help.

View more questions Search