Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Angina Pectoris after MDMA use?
    Two nights ago, I took 125mg of MDMA (orally) and the experience was very good until I started to come down. The feeling of a spiky object being pushed down a small tube appeared, starting at the top of my chest and steadily pushing down to the middle of my torso. I did nothing for about an hour until I went to sleep, and woke up to find it gone again. BUT - 20 minutes after waking up, it returned and at times was even more sharp than the night before, this time straying to different places in my chest, often making its way to my heart, the left and right sides of my chest (mainly left) and my neck. I used my friends laptop to Google chest pains after MDMA and found that MDMA can cause Angina Pectoris, which to me was extremely worrying as it's described as a pending heart attack. I waited it out and it got gradually easier. I speculated to myself that perhaps the pains had manifested as a result of orally ingesting things, as I'm a near daily weed smoker and have never experienced anything like this from cannabis. It lasted until I went to sleep last night, and woke up with just a very light, not very noticeable pain in my chest, still moving up and down every once in a while.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Heart attacks can occur over days and it sounds like you have radiating pain which an indication of a heart attack. So... suggest a hospital visit as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search