Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maureenharris23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 12:00 AM
    Beauty - Hair color? How do I change semi permanent hair color from orange to auburn
    ruffwood Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 09:28 PM
    By adding Ash to it. So whatever colour you want make sure it has a .1 or Ash base. This will neutralise the 'orange' and make the colour true.
    aoifemchugh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 10:33 AM
    The best way to do this is with a neutraliser or a rinse if your hair is orange it will be neutralised by a green./blue toner and then add the desired tone to your hair with an auburn tint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I remove semi permanent hair color fast! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I used garnier semi permanent hair colour last night. (auburn mahogony brown) It came out much darker than I wanted and doesn't match my skin tone. My natural hair colour is light golden brown. Does anyone know and home made removers I could use on my hair. Unfortunately I can't get to any...

Removal of faded semi permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I need help removing red semi permanent hair dye to restore my natural strawberry blond color. Any help?

HELP - Remove semi permanent hair color [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of grey hair and wanted to remove some of it - I went to a salon and used the semi permanent hair color that Supposedly George Clooney uses - It came out WAYYYYY too dark. Too much of a drastic change and now I want to remove most of it. I have tried Prell. (Nothing) I have...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search