Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbrejd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 03:17 AM
    "lock on" flashes
    The "lock on" continues to flash; therefore, I am unable to operate the dishwasher. How do I get the "lock on" unlocked? In order for the dishwasher to work? Model #66515772990, Stock #15772, Serial #FK2749632, Kenmore Ultra Wash - Sears.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 05:03 AM

Can you unplug the dishwasher and then replug it, resetting the controls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher "clean" light flashes won't run? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kemore dishwasher Model #665.17019401, the clean light keeps flashing and it will not run. You press normal wash and start and the start button blinks but will not start. The manual says it may be the heater circuit, but that is not a part name I guess it has to do with the hetare...

Unlocking "Control Lock" on Whirlpool Duet [ 1 Answers ]

How do I turn off the "Control Lock" on a whirlpool Duet Washing machine?

Monitor flashes "no signal" when computer is turned on [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a new power supply and now my monitor will not come on. It quickly flashes, "no signal" once then nothing. Everything worked fine until the power supply went out.

Heater won't kick on LED flashes "2" times ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with my heat kicking on after not using it for the summer , I went to the roof and trouble shooted and there is a LED light that flashes 2 times . The manual says If the Led flashes 2 times it's the end switch , if the end switch doesn't close before the ignition period ....

Volvo S80 - Door Lock is making a "spitting" sound when locking/unlocking [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2000 S80 T6 that has suddenly started making sort of a spitting sound in the back driver side door lock when the locks are prompted to lock/unlock. It doesn't usually keep the lock from functioning, but there have been a few instances where the lock doesn't lock. Any thoughts on what...

View more questions Search