Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coltonjared Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Eyebrow piercing
    I've been thinking about getting a eyebrow piercing but I don't know were to get it done at. Do I haft to be 18 to get it done because I won't be 18 for another 53 days and I like to get it down in the next few weeks. I like to have mine done the same way a guy I know had is done when he was in Maine (I'm adding a picture of his).
    Attached Images

nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Yes, you have to be 18 to get it done. Even though you are so close to being 18, a reputable piercer will not care. They can still get in trouble and will not do it.

If you want the double eyebrow piercing like shown in the picture, keep in mind that you will have to pay for 2 separate eyebrow piercings. The piercer will do one, then you will go back after the first one heals and get the other one. This will ensure that the two do not conflict with each other during healing time.

Unless you have parental consent, you won't be allowed to get it done within the next few weeks and will have to wait. I know it stinks because you are so close, but any piercer that pierces you under the age of 18 without parental consent can get in big trouble.

Feb 12, 2008, 07:42 PM
    My friend had both of his piercing done at the same time and had no problem with it, so the person who did his should not have done it like that? I have no problem of waiting until my 18 birthday. I'm thinking of have this place do it, it looks like a good place and its close to were I live. Altered image Tattoo , Tattoos , alteredimagetattoo , Vincennes
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Usually, the piercings are done separate. That way, if one is not healing properly, that problem doesn't spread to the other one. It really does eliminate some problems that can happen.

The studio you are thinking of looks nice and clean, but pictures tell a different story than real life. Go in there and investigate first before you get the piercing. Make sure their license is up to date, check for cleanliness, and look at some of the portfolios created by the piercer. If everything looks good, then its more than likely a good place.

Feb 12, 2008, 09:01 PM
    I seen on there artist gallery section on the site that it talks about each person that works there and it shows some of there work each of them has done but I'll take a look at the place and see if things are good.
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Make sure you see it with your own eyes first. They could have cleaned up for pictures, and may not look so good now. It may seem like paranioa, but it is definitely better to be safe than sorry.

Feb 12, 2008, 09:36 PM
    I'll check it out next time I'm in the area

Apr 6, 2008, 06:10 AM
    I went and had it done yesterday and I like it. Best 18th b-day gift to myself.
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 02:31 PM
    All right! Good for you! :)

Good luck with it.
    eb4ever_2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 03:43 PM
    I want to get a eye brow piercing done too but I didn't know that you had to wait till you were 18 because my friend got his done and he is 15 ?
    So I don't think you have to wait till you are 18 but anyway
    Does anyone know if it hurts getting it done?
    And does anyone have any advice on the subject for me?

Aug 2, 2008, 05:42 PM
    You don't haft to be 18 to get a eyebrow piercing you'll need a parent with you to get it, I waited till I was 18 because my parents wouldn't take me. No it doesn't really hurt just a little pinch when they push the needle in hope that helps you
    Ampton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 10:40 AM
    I have my left eyebrow done and I'm only 16. It really depends on the place. A tattoo/piercing parlor by my house wouldn't tattoo or pierce me, but the parlor by my boyfriend's house about 10 minutes away would do both.
    Eyebrow piercings are good to go with. They don't hurt, the most that will happen is your eyes will water, strangely my nose burned a little. Probably an ant stinging you hurts more than an eyebrow piercing, or to me anyway. They're easy to clean and keep up with, but they can get bumped a lot and for a little while it'll be really sensitive to touch.
    Overall, it's easy on pain, easy on cleaning and looks nice on almost anyone :)
    lovelyflowerful Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 07:58 PM

If your not 18 then you have to have a parent with you to sing the papers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing eyebrow [ 11 Answers ]

Did the eye brow piercing hurt as much as I think it would?

Eyebrow piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been wanting to get an eyebrow piercing for some time now, unfortunately the job that I have doesn't allow me to look like anything other than a character from a 1950's T.V. show. I have tried to find out information on any way to get the piercing and keep it open while at work...

Eyebrow help [ 6 Answers ]

I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none! Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the...

Eyebrow and nose piercing [ 9 Answers ]

Do they hurt.. I have my tongue and industrial and ears pierced.. do they hurt really bad... how long till heald

View more questions Search