Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaugie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Is there scholarships for convited felons?
    I am a convicted felon and I was wondering if there are any scholarships for us and to help with my funding to go to college? I was in the Arizona State Prison Perryville and I was released on July 30, 2003
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 10:34 PM
    If you are asking about scholarships specifically because you were convicted of a felony; done your time and are ready to continue on with your life, then I wouldn't think so. There are places that do help people that have been convicted of felonies to find the proper schooling that they need in order to continue with a productive life.

Getting a scholarship greatly depends on how your grades have been and your financial needs. I would gather all of your existing academic information together concerning the schooling that you have had, be it schooling/training that you have already had in prison or elsewhere, apply for a scholarship or grant, and see if you get one.
    Bryan Markham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Comment on Clough's post
    This answer sux

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for convicted felons [ 21 Answers ]

I'm interested to know if convicted felons can apply for some financial aid of any sort.. are there specifically any scholarships for felons to apply? Thanks

Where can I find scholarships available for convicted felons? [ 17 Answers ]

I have been recently released from prison in the state of Georgia and I am interested in returning to college. Where can I find scholarships or grants for female convicted felons?

Financial aid / scholarships for felons? [ 1 Answers ]

What, if any, financial aid or scholarships are available for a recently released felon?

Passports for Felons [ 4 Answers ]

Are convicted felons elible for passports in the state of Florida?

Passport for felons [ 2 Answers ]

:) My fiancée and I want to go to mexico for a honeymoon. He is a convicted felon, is their anyway for him to obtain a passport?

View more questions Search