Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galahad1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2019, 02:43 PM
    Screen blanks out after a time
    My monitor just started this a few days ago where I'll be surfing or playing a game and suddenly my monitor shuts off on it's with a "no dvi" message appearing briefly before going dark yet my hard drive is still running(if I was playing a game I can hear it continuing sometimes till I die in game lol. Just had my computer checked as I initially thought it was a power issue but it came back with a clean bill of health. So I'm left to wonder if it's the dvi cable? Or the monitor itself or something else.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
    Re-seat cables

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen time for kids [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has made app for montessori kids, But I am not sure whether I should allow kids to learn through app. What I found is kids love gadgets. Its hard to keep them away from mobile and say no. So I thought of letting them play this learning game instead of wasting time on some other games....

Every time I switch on Yahoo messager my screen resolution changes [ 9 Answers ]

I have a new wide screen dell s1909wn flat screen.nvidia... now every time I switch on Yahoo messager my screen resolution chages I have to keep reseting it... every time I start the computer thanks alan

How do I keep my web pages on full screen all the time [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep my web pages on fukk screen all the time

Full screen real time two way video communication on the web [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: I'm used to Yahoo messenger where you have to type and watch a small video screen that ISN'T in real time. In a reality show that I saw, the people were using what looked like the stuff I'm talking about. Is it happening these days, and how can I get it? excon

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

View more questions Search