Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bolina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Age for learning wrestling?
    I'm 18 and I have started taking the amateur wrestling training now, I think that I'm late for sports, I need help, I want to know thAT do I have a chance in sports or I'm too late for this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Are you in school now? Have you already had some experience wrestling? Knowing those two things would help us to help you the best here. Thanks!
    bolina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Are you in school now? Have you already had some experience wrestling? Knowing those two things would help us to help you the best here. Thanks!

No I'm in college now and I'm very passionate about wrestling. And I have the information about the Amateur Wrestling. Now I'm very confused, I need help.
    DrewL Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:42 AM

You could still make the college team if you are a natural at wrestling. Take into consideration the hard work the wrestlers on your college wrestling team have put in. They have been wrestling since around the age of 8, and probably won state at least one time in high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrestling [ 5 Answers ]

Who is JBL?

Wrestling camps [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any wresting camps for beginner girls?

Guys in wrestling <33 [ 2 Answers ]

OK,so I stat 4 wrestling along with another girl.the guys always have to change and they change rite in front of me,but I don't really care because I'm used too it.also I have two older bros,so it not like I've never seen a guy just in boxers before.people at school tell me that I shouldn't b...

Wrestling Training [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I wrestle for my high school at 103 I did all right but my shots were not fast enough. Any suggestions of how to increase the speed of my shots. Thanks

Wrestling [ 1 Answers ]

In the wrestling proffesionals, I learned of the death of EDDIE Querrerro. I would appreciate your information as to the cause of death and when this occurred. Regards.

View more questions Search