Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danmyersusmc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Possible evil spirit in bedroom. What do we do?
    I live in a townhouse with 4 other roommates. Yesterday one of them came downstairs telling us of a paranormal event that just took place in his room. He was laying in bed when he felt something get into bed next to him, the sheets were moving and he felt completely paralyzed. He said it also felt like all the happiness left in the room. Then another roommate freaked out because he said the almost same thing happened to him the day before. We haven't had any experiences like that ever happen before and now our dog is even scared to go in the rooms. Also, one roommates father (who practices santeria) came by the house and was quickly aware of an evil presence. Now we are starting to get a little worried. Should we be concerned about our welfare? And how can we get this situation fixed?
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

May 28, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danmyersusmc View Post
    I live in a townhouse with 4 other roommates. Yesterday one of them came downstairs telling us of a paranormal event that just took place in his room. He was laying in bed when he felt something get into bed next to him, the sheets were moving and he felt completely paralyzed. He said it also felt like all the happiness left in the room. Then another roommate freaked out because he said the almost exact same thing happened to him the day before. We haven't had any experiences like that ever happen before and now our dog is even scared to go in the rooms. Also, one roommates father (who practices santeria) came by the house and was quickly aware of an evil presence. Now we are starting to get a little worried. Should we be concerned about our welfare? And how can we get this situation fixed?
    You know what concerns me more about this? The fact that one of your roommates father practices Santeria. You know anything about that religion? Brother, I think you better find somewhere else to live.

Peace...
    danmyersusmc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticman72 View Post
    You know what concerns me more about this? The fact that one of your roommates father practices Santeria. You know anything about that religion? Brother, I think you better find somewhere else to live.

Peace...
    -while you are certainly entitled to your opinion of my good friend's father's religious practice, it doesn't answer my question or help at all

May 28, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Yes, I answered your question. You just didn't like the answer. Move out. Have you considered that his involvement in Santeria could be the source of the problem?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 29, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Mystic is correct. Spirits will follow family lines and Santeria is deeply rooted in spiritism. This entity very well could be there because of your roommate and his father's religion. Spirits do not always show up just because of a death or something. They function by laws and legalities. I believe you should be concerned for your welfare. As mystic said... you could move out, but you can also have the place prayed for... so long as your roommate gets his life cleaned up.

May 29, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Or these encounters could have nothing to do with the Santeria situation. Either way, both situations are solved the same way.

May 29, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Mystic is correct. Spirits will follow family lines and Santeria is deeply rooted in spiritism. This entity very well could be there because of your roommate and his father's religion. Spirits do not always show up just because of a death or something. They function by laws and legalities. I believe you should be concerned for your welfare. As mystic said...you could move out, but you can also have the place prayed for...so long as your roommate gets his life cleaned up.
    Yeah, you know the sins of the fathers will be visited upon the children. Unfortunately, even if an ancestor way up the line made some deals, it could end up coming to the present generation. As you said, laws and legalities. You make a deal in the spirit world, it's as binding as the Supreme Court in the world of the living. And, like you said, could have nothing to do with the Santeria. I just get a bad feeling about it.

Peace...

May 29, 2012, 07:10 PM
    As do I.

Dan, we're not saying that by the father just showing up the other day it made things happen or get worse... but rather this was a pre-existing spiritual condition with your roommate... whether he's had previous manifestations or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attcked by evil spirit in my dream? [ 14 Answers ]

I am 33 years old now and have NEVER had such a frightening dream, as I had last night. The dream is very fragmented and odd, but I was traveling with a friend and all I know is that we had to stay ahead of something. Anyway, we reached a house - not any house I'd ever been to before. It was odd....

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Girl taken by evil spirit [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out a movie I saw a couple years ago. A mother and daughter go to a small house on a cliff. The little girl is playing by the water on a rock and she disappears. Mom does not give up. A little girl who looks exactly like her daughter comes around and turns out...

Evil spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer.. It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details... I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing... It...

View more questions Search