Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Ear Piercing hurting
    I have my ears pierced 3 times and they were pierced quite a long time ago. My third piercing (it's not in the cartilage I don't think) is on the lobe just above the other 2 and right be4 it turns into cartilage. Well I haven't had earrings in the top 2 holes on both sides for almost 2 weeks. I went to put earrings in (hoops) last week and all the holes were okay except the third (top) one on the left side. It closed on the back. So I used alcohol and pushed the earring through. It hurt when I did that. And now it is still hurting when I put the earrings in in the morning. How long will it hurt? Is it healing again? If so is there anything I can do to speed the healing process? How long does it take to heal? It is uncomfortable! And I don't want to let the hole close. HELP! :(
    NudeHemp Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Aslong as you keep it CLEAN. You will be fine. The skin will heal and it will be exactly the way you have it now. It should heal quite fast if you keep it suupa clean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am hurting so bad. [ 1 Answers ]

I am so depressed. I had left my last post with you all. I hurt the one I love. He will not see me. I want to tell him I am so sorry to his face. We have been like best friends for over 1 year. We talked about everything in our life. I could call him with my troubles.. and now I don't have...

Hurting so much [ 6 Answers ]

Not needed 2 post on here until today.Took lots of advise from many people on here and decided the best way 4ward for me was doing NC with my soon to be ex husband.Stil get some bad days but most days I can c a light trying 2 peep through of that dark tunnel.NC as made me happier and even though it...

Hurting so much [ 9 Answers ]

Everyday seems like a struggle at the moment.went out last night with friends had nice night then wake up to a text from my soon to be exhusband saying that he'd told his girlfriend about us sleeping together and gave her dates and times and now she wants 2 meet me.should I meet her and give my...

Hurting so much [ 9 Answers ]

How do I stop feeling like I'm dying inside when my daughter goes with her dad n his girlfriend out4 the day?

View more questions Search