Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cantfeel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 07:20 PM
    I don't understaned my emotions.I used to badly miss this person , now I don't ?
    There is this person , a female which was in love with me and I was in love with her.
    We weren't together for complicated reasons but when she went away for say 3 weeks and we didn't talk , I terribly missed her and so did she.
    The moment we managed to talk on the phone or meet we were both so excited about it , you could see how much we missed each other.

Recently I moved out abroad because I found a job.
    Now when we talk after say 3 weeks , there is no excitement in me (I don't think there is in her either) , I don't feel this extreme happiness I used to feel.
    I don't mind if the phonecall is going to end?

I haven't met another girl, what has changed? Why are my emotions changed ?
    Why don't I feel In love anymore ?
    My logic tell me I love this woman, why don't I feel it anymore ?

To be fair I feel nothing any more , even on the plane for the new country I am working I felt no excitement or sadness or happiness- and most people do feel something when they move to an entirely new place.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 07:51 PM
    It is just growing apart, very common. For what ever the reason you can't be together, you have accepted the fact you will not be together and your emotions are breaking ties that the mind understands does not happen
    Cantfeel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 11:37 AM
    What about my general lack of emotions?

Its not normal moving abroad and still feeling nothing.

Some people feel excited or happy , others hate it .

I am simply numb?Why is that?

Feels inhuman sometimes , nothing moves me anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

How do you handle felling when you miss a person a lot [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Lucy, I am in a constant struggle of trying not to miss a person who was special to me. Its been a while I haven't seen this person. I am not sure if I am going to see this person again. In short phrase, how do I cope with these fellins. I am not sure anymore how to cope with...

View more questions Search