Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2004, 07:14 PM
    Electric Force and Electric Field?
    Hello,

Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much.

Jack
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Electrical force is in the wire, the field is outside the wire?

Update, oops,just saw it was 3 year old post. Still the answer may help or not, may even be wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Vs. Electric [ 12 Answers ]

I am terrible with engines so I was considering getting all electric Lawn equipment. What do you think I would be sacrificing ? I have a zero Lot line so I don't have that much to cut and Some of the equipment is wireless.

Bath electric [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling a bath that has wiring for an existing switch and old light (which has an electric plug attached). I want to put in a new switch to control the new light and additionally install a GFI outlet. How do I convert my existing switch to light wiring to a switch that turns on/off light,...

Electric showers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tom,I only found this site yesterday. Can the british showers work in the usa. What about the voltage difference. Or can I find something similar in the usa. Thanks olivia

Electric shower [ 1 Answers ]

HI I love the british electric showers and would like to have something similar in my home. Any suggestions of where I could get one or some similar showe. Do you need a lot of space to put in a waterless shower, we don't have a big bathroom. Hot water heater is at the other end of the house. Old...

Electric showers [ 3 Answers ]

My old shower broke it was a 7.5kw,can I buy a 8.5kw or higher and connect it to the plumbig/electrical supply already in place? Could someone tell me what kw means,is it electric or pressure term. :confused:

View more questions Search