Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chanele Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 18, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Don't know if I'm pregnant
    I am going on 3 weeks late. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both have been negative. This would be my 2nd child, and I don't have any of the syptoms I had the first pregnancy. My period I believe tried to come on time however I just spotted the one time. My periods have been irregular in the past. Although lately they have been pretty regular. Just wondering if I'm pregnant or not.
    lil_mandy Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Although your period haven't been regular it could be a late period indeed however if you have had unprotected sex or that recently within the period time It might be a possibility that your pregnant please don't worry about it , go to your doctor have his/her tests confirm if your pregnant or not .

Periods can be late due to emotional stress , physical changes , you didn't mention how old you were some possibilities like these could cause a phantom pregnancy type , please go to your doctor though .Good luck please tell us how it goes
    chanele Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 19, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Little mandy thanks for your advice. You said that I didn't mention my age. I am 31. Haven't had any added stress lately. I told my husband that we would wait to go to the doctor when I was a month late. Just in case it was an irregular period. Once again thanks for your advice. It was nice to hear from you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Little mandy is right. However, you are 31, there is a chance that you may be entering perimenopause. That is the beginning phase of menopause. It is approximately 4 - 6 years of irregular periods prior to menopause.

I also want to make sure that you took your HPT with first morning urine. If not, you should try that. That is when the concentration of hCG (pregnancy hormone) is the highest. If you take it later in the day they tend to give false negative results.
    senglee10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_mandy
    Although your period havent been regular it could be a late period indeed however if you have had unprotected sex or that recently within the period time It might be a possibility that your pregnant please dont worry about it , go to your doctor have his/her tests confirm if your pregnant or not .

Periods can be late due to emotional stress , physical changes , you didnt mention how old you were some possiblities like these could cause a phantom pregnancy type , please go to your doctor though .Good luck please tell us how it goes

I think my period is late and it say negitve so what shounld I do and now I'm 4 week late..
    senglee10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 12:54 AM
    I should just wait for my period to come is late .
    miissevans Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 07:44 PM

Hello this is Laveeta and I got started my period last June 26th 2009 through July 2nd 2009 and I haven't gotten my period for almost 8 weeks for now
    It suppose be my pms going to be July 30th 2009 but no pms yet since it been missed pms late.
    Then I feel like naseous, dizzness, lower backaches, sleep a lot, tired, white/clear/stick discharges, cramping like sore not as pms
    I took home pregnancy test last July 31st and it come NEG. I have little longer until Aug 11th pregnancy test, came NEG again.
    Then my lower back still sore, my armpit is sore, slow walk, hardly to sleep bcus
    I tried to sleep night like 9pm but I wouldn't until I slept 1am then woke up every 3am for
    Go to work and every 1pm to get off then went to home then taking nap all day until woke up
    At 8 or 9pm then started eating and drinking lot then go back sleep again, again.

So for now, I am going be 8 weeks on aug 27th, 2009. Can I be pregnant because I've reading
    Peeonastick.com and ( pregnant came positive goes false -- not preg)

Pregnancy test came negative goes true -- pregnant

That's right?

Please give me lot of tips since I've concerning about this.

Many thanks
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 24, 2009, 02:52 AM

Have you been to your doctor for a blood test? I would suggest that.
    miissevans Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 06:34 AM
    I am going to doctor to take a blood test before make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or not [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am a guy. I hope me being a guy doesn't bother anyone. I need someone's help. My girlfriend is taking yasmin birth control pills. She told me she hasn't miss any pill. But last month October she didn't get her period. This month November 28th she was suppose to get it but nothing. I am...

Trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is peaches and I'am 25 yrs of age and my question is I have been trying to get pregnant and I got an o kit and I did the bd on the days that said I was the most fertile and the day I was to o and the days after I had some bleeding but it was bright pink and it lasted for only two days...

Trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying 2 get pregnant, dark brown spotting 2 days in aug, 3 weeks late for sept, negative hpt, could I still be pregnant

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, well I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I think that I'm pregnant. I have been feeling quite tired and hungry, I have also been a little light headed and my stomach feels like I've just got off a merry-go-round . I'm in college but today I used the bathroom 7 times in two hours. I really think I'm...

Trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for over two years now. For the past year we've been having unprotected sex, and it happens very frequently (about 4 days p/wk). I'm beginning to get worried because I'm not getting pregnant. I'm 22 years old and I'm very normal with my period. There is no history...

View more questions Search