Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oriondoty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 10:16 AM
    Lock out code carrier furnace after messing with thermostat battery replacement
    Carrier furnace code shows ignition lockout this happened after temporarily disconnecting thermostat to replace battery
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2009, 10:23 AM

That shouldn't happen. Recycle power at the emergency switch at the furnace. Make sure your thermostat doesn't require a reset after replacing the batteries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace error code 33 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furnace that displays error code '33'. Carrier only provides the answer to service personnel. What does this code mean as my furnace keeps going out? -sincerely, getting cold.

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Carrier gas furnace code 31 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Carrier gas (propane) furnace 58MCA100-11116 series 111. It shows a code 31. The evacuation blower runs for a short time then kicks off. The burners do not ignite. To date I have: replaced the pressure switch, checked in and out lines to the pressure switch for obstruction,...

Thermostat replacement from carrier to hunter [ 1 Answers ]

My current termostat wires from wall are white,yellow,green;orange,red,blue . My new thermostat has connectors the say G, RC,RH,Y/O,W/B,Y1 What do I do?

Carrier thermostat battery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am having trouble with my thermostat. It was blank when I woke up this morning. I have looked for a battery to replace, but I do not see one. Do Carrier thermostats have batteries? Am I loking in the wrong place? Thanks! Beth

View more questions Search