Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v0ice130x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Page not display error for homepage
    When opening ie6 I get a page not display error but when I refresh the page it works. This is getting really annoying is there a way I can fix this. Ooh and this is after I uninstalled ie7.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 6, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Never did like the IE6 interface, so I use another browser interface that works on top, and run into the same issue sometimes. I'm use to it, so it doesn't bother me.

I don't know of a way to fix it, maybe a problem of IE6. Did this happen when you were using IE7?

There are hundreds of other good 3rd party browsers available, and most of them have a lot more convenience built-in. Try one of those instead.:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Does this happen with all pages or just specific ones?
    v0ice130x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 03:35 PM
    No this did not happen when using IE7 only after the downgrade. And its pretty much all the sites
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 6, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Are you using a router? Try resetting that, by unplugging the power, wait about 20 seconds, then plug in back in. Try resetting your modem too the same way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Display Page [ 15 Answers ]

I was previously able to connect to www.officecalendar.com. Now when I try to access this site, I always get "Page cannot be displayed" message from IE. I cannot see the site from my PPC either. I've checked browser settings, firewall settings, switched off FW, even tried running WinSock XP Fix,...

Error message: Web page cannot be saved to selecti [ 1 Answers ]

Error message box says "web page can not be saved to this location" When I go to file click on "save as" it automatically defaults in the "save web page box" in save as type -Web page complete(*.htm*.htlm) encoding box - western european(ISO) the Error Saving Web Page pops up. I've noticed that in...

Homepage [ 2 Answers ]

My home page has been hi-jacked and all efforts to retrieve it has failed, any suggestions?

View more questions Search