Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nokin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Dyeing hair a lot of times/ Damaged hair I think
    Ok so I Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago.
    So today I dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it
    Looked very weird on me, so I dyed it black the same day using the dyer I bought for $8
    And my hair looks way too black and wierd(also dry and fuzzy). I really don't want to go out in public looking like this and my college starts in 3 weeks. What would be a good solution to fix ths problem ? I was thinking I'll shampoo and condition for about 2 weeks and bleach it back to blonde again using Jeromel Russell's product. I know I really am stupid and I been treating my hair way too bad but any suggestion would help.

Also is it a really really bad idea to bleach a hair that has been dyed black ?
    Thinker2255 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokin
    Ok so i Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago.
    So today i dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it
    looked very wierd on me, so i dyed it black the same day using the dyer i bought for $8
    and my hair looks way too black and wierd(also dry and fuzzy). i really dont want to go out in public looking like this and my college starts in 3 weeks. what would be a good solution to fix ths problem ? i was thinking i'll shampoo and condition for about 2 weeks and bleach it back to blonde again using Jeromel Russell's product. I know i really am stupid and i been treating my hair way too bad but any suggestion would help.

Also is it a really really bad idea to bleach a hair that has been dyed black ?
    Your right first shampoo using a mild shampoo. Then condition for long periods. You should buy a highlighting product that comes with special conditioner ( I don't know if Jeromel Russell's product already does or not) and use that when your ready to go back to blond.

Aug 11, 2008, 09:09 PM
    So I bought Pantene Shampoo and conditioner. Im going to shampoo and use the pantene conditionar and leave it on for about 20 minutes for the next 2 weeks. After that I'm going to dye my hair blonde again(need to bleach too). Does that sounds okay ?
    Am I missing something ? And also I usually dye my hair once every 2 months but this week has been rough. Any suggestion would help and I really am little worried.

Aug 13, 2008, 04:09 AM
    no one else wants to help ? =\
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2008, 06:02 AM
    I know how you feel. Seriously. Im like a hair dye junkie. I can't count the amount of times its gone wrong haha. In two days I dyed my hair about 4 times including bleach so I doubt your hairs worse than mine :P You can buy shampoo that gently takes out dye, try that for a couple of weeks and see what happens on top of that leave in conditioner over night. If after 2 weeks it still doesn't look how you want it then maybe get like a really dark brown, slightly lighter than black and try that... Or just bleach it again. I like getting a cool med blonde which will knock out brassy tones or go for warm blonde if you want that.

Hopes I've helped =]

xx

Aug 13, 2008, 02:46 PM
    it really did hehe. I feel really relieved to hear your answer. And yes I will do what u said. My pantene conditionar tells me to leave it on for 3 minute but I'll leave it on for like hour or 2. thanks so much =]
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Awww I'm so glad I'v helped :D
    Tell me how it works out lol.
    I'm getting my hair dyed dark brown on Friday. Eeee not been a brunette for a while.
    Hope it looks okay because I'v also got college in 3weeks :P
    Anyway, hope it works out.

Xx
    feryjaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 01:11 PM
    I can dye my hair 2 times in one day?
    17spruitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Im worried too... I'm really young and I've dyed my hair about 5 times and I'm getting highlights tonight (but my mom is doing it) sooo I don't know how it will turn out... SCARYYYY! :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyeing my hair without hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have bleeached blond hair... I don't want to dye mi hair because its dry and brittle already but I want my hair to darkn up... is there any way to do that with out dyeing it??

Hair dyeing changes [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a frosting appears I have blonde hair I am sick of the color, I want to change back to brown hair on my own not using a salon. What hair dye do you suggest to color my hair brown over the blonde highlites.:)

Hair dyeing [ 1 Answers ]

I have black hair starting to see a few gray hairs. I would like to dye it a dark to medium brown. How do I do this, can I do it myself?

Hair dyeing [ 4 Answers ]

Can you use too much developer when mixing your own hair dye at home??

Dyeing your hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black by mistake and I want it to be brown again, how do I achieve this?

View more questions Search