Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turnerhowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Bondable
    If I have a criminal conviction of aggravated assault am I bondable in ontario? And would it make a difference if I had a pardon on the go?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Hello T:

Even if you had been convicted of MURDER, you'd still be eligible for a bond.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Everyone can get a bond, the issue is how much it will cost, and what company will write the bond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Become bondable canada [ 3 Answers ]

I got offered a job to manage this tire shop, I was asked if I was bondable and I said yes (because I have no criminal record) but now I'm seeing on Google it has to do with your credit history also. I have bad credit from when I got laid off a year ago. Does this mean I'm probably not going to get...

Could you be bondable if you [ 1 Answers ]

If you have an impaired driving conviction and a possession charge from 20 years ago?

Bondable in Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

If you are a Canadian citizen, born in Canada, but lived most of your life in the US, maintained your Canadian citizenship, deported from the US back to Canada, and have a clean record in Canada, can one be Bondable in Canada? How is a background record investigated? World-wide? Or only in the...

Bondable [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted in 2007 with fraud over $5000. Am I bondable in Canada

I am I bondable [ 1 Answers ]

How long does your record stay with you? If I had a fraud charge 13 years ago would I be bondable now. And how do I find out?

View more questions Search