Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Im sorry you but Im not using Bio Claire Lotion anymore!
    Although I got amazing results and my overall skin tone got atleatse 5 shades lighter but it turned my acne into BLACK spots, the back of my knees are really light, and the lightening is not even. I have a couple light patches lighter then the rest of my skin in couple places and it doesn't look right. My best friends told me I look like a Dalmatian. I have a huge light patch above my butt. And when I part my hair you can see how dark I used to be because I didn't use it on my scalp lol.

I went from Kelly Rowland to Michelle Williams to Bow wow in a month and a half!

I still want to use it so bad because nothing ever got me this light Ive dreamed of getting this light but I seriously think my health is at risk. If It was so natural and safe to use I don't think It would turn my acne into black spots. And now my viens are really noticeable there big and green and the creases of my arm are really light and sore! Im done with it!

Im going use gluta c and Bio Claire soap.. I did some research on Gluta C and people really see results from it and it even lowerd a users blood pressure and I have high blood pressure. Im going to take 4 capsules a day and hope it maintains my new skin tone and even it out and get rid of these dumb dark marks on my face.

Dang I really I hope I don't regret this:(
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2009, 12:56 PM
    I must second you on that notion weezing because my sister also has black marks on her face from previous breakouts, probably because of the Bio Claire, but it DID MAKE HER FACE AN EVEN LIGHTER SHADE. She was naturally a medium tone but got tan over the summer so maybe her tone evened out because she was naturally that color and not trying to be lighter than she should have been? That's just my theory but once I'm done with my new batch I think I'm throwing in the towel on Bio Claire because my body is not responding to it... ^ indecisive...

Feb 8, 2009, 12:59 PM

It the beginning everything was great. I was lightening evenly and my sis thought I was getting facials but everything just started to backfire and Im so mad! I hope gluta c pills work
    Its A New Day Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2009, 01:08 PM
    I definitely know the feeling, because I tried to eliminate post acne marks with 4% hq and now I'm probably worse off than I started with a two-toned face, but we have to understand that on the quest to "beauty" everything is not going to go smoothly so I suggest that you go see a dermatologist and let someone give you a professional opinion; they usually have access to medications that are not available to the public and I'm sure your marks can be taken care of. My other personal recommendation is some good vitamins like zinc and MSM; zinc can be effective to prevent/remove acne marks, but do not take more than 90mg. A day.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 8, 2009, 01:53 PM

Weezing,sorry that this happened to you. I know you were getting great results and now you have to stop. I sure hope you could have contiued to use it and get great results. I hope your new reguime will work for you. Please let us know about the pills. I too am switching from bio calire. I just bought some 20% hq and will be using that until I get my desire color. Then I will lower the percent to a safe maintenance amount. I have my exfloitate soap. Bio claire is just keeping in for me. My skin on my arms is speckling to light spots and in a couple of months I will be super lighter all over. I have a bottle and a half of cream and oil each. I think I will the hq and cream until the because is all gone. I want my moneys worth. I will let you huys know how it goes.
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 07:17 AM

Hey weezing am sorry that this happened to you also and I hope you get what your looking for with the pills am going to try some pills myself.
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Feb 9, 2009, 05:38 PM

So sorry to hear your bad experience with bioclaire.maybe you should give your skin a break for now

Feb 12, 2009, 05:37 AM

Today I gave in! My face was so dark! Its only been like 3 days since I stop using it! So I put bio claire on my face and seen istant lightening.
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 07:43 AM

Hey weezing did you ever order those pills you were talking about
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 12:07 AM

Ummm weezing I'm not a doctor only a registered nurse but you should talk to your doc or pharmacist before you ingest any type of medication or skin lightening pills to see if they will interact with your madication in an adverse way. The truth of the matter is that you cannot say for certain what the pills contain and you may do yourself more harm than good.
    So do you research before you take such a bold step.
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 11:56 AM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 2, 2009, 02:49 PM

This recall information on bioclaire is really scary.thank God I didn't use plan on using it.
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 09:10 AM

I posted that up there (about Bio Claire) to show that it does contain HQ even if it says it doesn't have it in there. Also, and that it's not so "wonderful". I've heard the this lotion/creme called Dermo White is pretty good. It DOES NOT contain HQ and its made from France. They sell it all over Brooklyn (NY) and also this website, Guesso.com. If you want more info on it (Dermo White) call the Guesso company or look it up. [I'll add a link to the lotion]. I've used Bio Claire (which contains 6% of HQ) on my face a couple of times and it irritated it and got a lot of rashes on my face... it was embarrassing. I've been using Dermaclair lotion since forever and it contains 2% of HQ and has done NOTHING to my face... it only lightening it up a little and gave me a blemish- free look. It gave me a natural look, which I love. Now, they've stopped distributing Dermaclair Beauty lotion in the U.S so I'm going to try the Dermo White, which I've heard its pretty good. I just want to maintain my complextion... not get any lighter...

Dermo White link: Dermo White Complexion Beauty Milk 500ml (DERMO-L1)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire lotion vs cream [ 4 Answers ]

Which one is more effective? The cream or lotion?? Or oil? Thanks

I am using bio claire lotion. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Well I was going through some of these testimony that people are giving who are using bio claire product and I decide to share my story on using bio claire. I have been using Bio claire for about 2 years now, and I don't have anything bad to say about the product. I only uses the...

View more questions Search