Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nobody23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Warning Letter
    It happened when I intentionally breached the confidentiality provision in my employment contract (big trouble I know) therefore, my boss decided to issue me a warning letter, of course this letter was indicating the "severe damage" and bla bla bla.
    I got the letter and acknowledged its contents (and of course this letter is now resting in peace in my employment file), well, my question is, should I write a formal apology letter to my boss and the HR manager, or what is the appropriate action in kind of situations.

Thanks,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 06:26 PM
    I would just let it be forgotten if possible and show them by not doing it again, and by doing a good job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

I'm warning everybody about her [ 32 Answers ]

The girl I was with previously, I pretty much fell in love with and did so much for her only to be turned aside. I found out today that she has been scheming on my friend a day after she breaks up with me and I warned him not to deal with her. I think it would be wrong if I didn't at least WARN...

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Eviction warning [ 3 Answers ]

I have posted previously about my situation w/ the downstairs tenant and the exaggerated and ridiculous accusations brought against me, the eviction warning from my landlords lawyer, and the constant headache this has caused. I have done what I could to smooth the situation and remained polite and...

View more questions Search