Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ada96 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2018, 02:25 AM
    The best hair dye...
    Can you advise me which hair colour is the best? Alternatively, what can you add to your hair colour to nourish your hair a little bit at once. I have a dark honey blonde and I dream of a latte blonde.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 06:28 AM
    Cant advise you on this. Buying over the counter hair dye is a grab box and especially if you try to mix colours. Professional hair colourists know best after they examine the consistency of your hair. If you want a top rate semi permanent colour of your choice, have it done professionally.

Nov 18, 2018, 06:54 AM
    Thank you very much for your answer :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 07:02 PM
    Color is a personal choice. You go for whatever color you like.

I've never gotten my hair professionally colored, and I don't plan to. I've never had an issue with the colors I've chosen, or how it looks when it's done. Most over the counter hair dyes come with a deep conditioner. Frankly, my hair always looks healthier after I dye it.

There are so many options for colors and dyes out there, you should have no problem finding one that you like.

I will say that it is time consuming, it smells bad, and it's messy. So having a hairdresser do all that would be nice. I'm just not willing to pay over $100 when I can do it myself for less than $10.

Nov 18, 2018, 10:52 PM
    Thank you :)

Nov 26, 2018, 06:13 AM
    Thank you for your answer :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Passed a hair drug screen with head hair, but body hair was used the second time. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I knew I was going to be taking a hair follicle test today through Quest Diagnostics, so exactly two weeks ago I had a personal HFT scheduled by Health Street at a Quest Diagnostics location. At the time of the test, I had not smoked marijuana for four weeks, but I had been a regular user...

How do I lighten my hair or remove hair dye without damaging my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I had beautiful virgin hair, up until about 6 days ago. My girlfriend, who is a hairstylist dyed my hair. I picked out a warm chocolate brown color, and thought since my original hair color is auburn, with slight golden highlights, that this color would suit me. My hair came out Jet black, and my...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

View more questions Search