Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2014, 03:56 AM
    Air brush AND paint gun?
    Hello. I'm looking into getting an airbrush and want to know if I also need a paint gun. I paint sheets with spray pain from cans, it takes very little time to paint the entire sheet with a multi colored back ground then I stencil in details. What I need to know, is there an airbrush that can come anywhere even close to covering a similar area to a can of spray or will I need to get a small paint gun? IF I have to buy paint gun would any run on an air compressor made for an air brush?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2014, 02:30 PM
    You will not get enough pressure or volume out of an air brush compressor for a siphon spray gun. The smallest gun you can buy is a "jamb" gun. Harbor Freight has smaller compressors for $40-50 and the jamb gun too.
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2014, 02:24 AM
    Thank you, good answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air paint spray gun vs electric [ 20 Answers ]

I want to get a spray gun but I am not sure which to get. If I go with air I would get the type with the separate paint Canister not the type with the canister on the gun. I already have a nice air compresser so that part would be Taking care of. Does any one have experince with both of these...

Magical painter and paint brush [ 4 Answers ]

Cartoon movie with a magical painter and paint brush running from bad guy that will distroy their land

Paint Brush Cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

How do I clean dried latex paint from paintbrush in order to reuse the brush?

View more questions Search