Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jesspper608 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 02:27 AM
    My German passport has expired, I live I'm Australia I want to go home
    Hi, so I've been living in Australia for five years and I want to go home. Will I be able to go without renewing my passport because I am a German citizen and then give up my passport at customs when I get off the plane in Germany?
    Please answer, jess
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesspper608 View Post
    Hi, so I've been living in Australia for five years and I want to go home. Will I be able to go without renewing my passport because I am a German citizen and then give up my passport at customs when I get off the plane in Germany??
    Please answer, jess
    Why not go to the German Embassy in Australia and get it renewed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was born in Germany to a German mother, do I qualify for a German passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Germany in 1991 on a German mother and a British father. I've lived in the UK since I was a couple months old and I am now 19, because we lived in the UK my mother didn't want things to get complicated with aplying for passports so she only let me have a British one instead of a...

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

I'm german but live in england my husband is turkish can he get a german passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm german living in england My husband is turkish can he get a german passport Because I'm german??

Renew expired German passport from 1967 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to renew a German passport originally issued in 1967? Family came to America then and stayed beyond visa, underground.

View more questions Search