Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    high156 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Title of a scifi animation movie (80's)
    The storyline and details forso far I can remember them:

- earth is invaded by an aggressive alien species
    - a single earth battle cruisers ecapes and joins a good alien species to battle the evil species
    - the one's who help earth can transform into a sort of super humanoids... bigger, shooting out of the lower part of their arms. They transform by holding a star against their forehead
    - the leader of the good species is caught by the evil ones... in one scene you see him hanging at a cross, chained on the cross with a forcefield
    - in the final battle, the lone earth battle cruisers is taking a beating... during the fight they split up in three parts and I think the biggest part is destroyed (the top part of the earth battle cruiser looks like a worldwar two battleship).

That is all I can remember. Does anyone know this movie ?
    Thanks so much.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 10:44 PM

Was the star green?
    Sounds like one the
    Ultraman anime

Jan 15, 2011, 04:48 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Hey Straydog,
    You are spot on ! It is ultraman!!
    Thanks so much, I have been looking for this for ages.
    I did some checking based on your tip and found the specific movie I was
    Looking for.
    It is called: the adventures of ultraman (1983)

Jan 15, 2011, 04:48 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Not sure if you can buy it on dvd but I did find it on YouTube.
    "RedneckSpaceMan" uploaded the movie in 10 parts.

Thanks again !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I'm looking for a 80's sci fi movie title... but all I can remember is I think its set in the future and there is a group of men/women that my have been in prison and have to fly these hi tech helicopters or flying machines and for each flying machine with a man/woman they have a (young)...

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Seeking the title of an 80's animation movie about a cat. [ 1 Answers ]

... named Kitty, who turned into a girl and fell in love with a boy. It's from the 80s (I assume, since it was the mid 80s) and I believe I seen it on the Disney Channel. Thanks!

80's scifi/horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember this movie title for some time now. It surrounds an alien that has to take up host in a human body. The human loses control of there self control. It is not The Thing or Invasion of the body snatchers. The only part I remember well is this normal looking guy that was...

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search