Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garciaes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2005, 07:42 PM
    What could I give my dog??
    Hi, my red healer dog has a swollen snout and not sure what bite him, it looks like he doesn't feel good, just kind of walking slow and his eyes are kind of red. Is there anything I could give him here at home??
    becky92029 Posts: 104, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2005, 09:33 PM
    Don't know, but if he were mine, I'd get him to a vet ASAP to see if he could be made more comfortable. Could he have been injured or gotten into something toxic? Hope someone else can help you soon.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2005, 07:26 AM
    I agree with Becky on the vet visit or at least a call, especially if your vet has Saturday morning hours. You don't want a frantic trip to a weekend emergency clinic.

You could try a buffered aspirin, one 325 mg tablet for a 65 pound dog every 12 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please Give Advice [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed...

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

I give up [ 15 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 8 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

View more questions Search