Come up of a yellow moth... I click one I'm searching for and nothing
    Happens. I use to be able to get to the source of the photo so I can get
    The name of whatever I'm looking for.

It changed. Doesn't anyone have any suggestions for me? Yes, I am very
    Technically challenged.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2014, 08:20 PM
    Open Google. Click "images". Note under the Google heading is "images". In search box, type what you want. I just did it with "yellow moth" and tons of pictures show up.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jul 17, 2014, 09:27 AM
    I guess I wasn't clear. I get all those images but I use to be able to click on the image and it would take me to the origin of the image. This way, I can get the name of the specific moth... or whatever I was looking up. Thank you for trying.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 17, 2014, 09:42 AM
    I just went to Google Images. Typed in Yellow Moth. Randomly left clicked on a pic. It opened up a slide of the image with information about the link and options for viewing. One button was "view page". Another was "view image". "View Page" took me to the website the pic originated.

Perhaps you can give a step-by-step explanation of what you are trying to do.

Jul 17, 2014, 10:45 AM
    1. Go to Google-images
    2. Put in yellow moths
    3. Clicked on a moth - nothing happens
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Two months ago
    1. Go to Google images
    2. PUt in yellow moths
    3. Click on a moth - get a site where that particular moth exists and is described
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 17, 2014, 11:03 AM
    What you describe as your experience two months ago is the experience I had earlier today.

Trying to figure out what might have changed on your end. Are you using any software that would keep the slide from opening? Have you changed any settings on your browser? Are you using the same browser?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 11:11 AM
    What has happened is that Google has cached the image but the source page is no longer there, the website as a whole is either gone completely or they restructured the site which caused broken links.

Jul 17, 2014, 01:00 PM
    Sounds like the reconstructed the site... don't understand "cached"
    And To cat... I'm afraid you're talking to a really tech incompetent person... I do things automatically but know nothing about changing browsers. But I thank both
    Of you for your taking time to reply. I'll just have to find another way to get
    Around this.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 04:30 PM
    Oh sorry, "cached" means their servers kept a copy of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

"project link : http://code.google.com/p/j2me-chess/source/browse/trunk/1/src/org/ope [ 0 Answers ]

"project link : /trunk/1/src/org/openplanning/chess/motor/ - j2me-chess - a simple j2me chess game - Google Project Hosting Where is vlalpha initialised?"

What's wrong with Google images? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I know what images.Google.com looks like and I can feel a depressing difference now... During this week I've been trying to search images almost every day... but I find out that it doesn't work the same.. I mean the way it used to work for me.. does anyone else seem like having the same...

How to delete pics from Google Images [ 10 Answers ]

There are pictures of me and the ex when you Google my full name... and I want those gone. How do I do this?

Air Handler leaks from unidentified source onto first floor ceiling. Possible source? [ 0 Answers ]

Installers cannot locate a water source. No other sources in attic. Prior leaking from blocked P-Trap which was replaced wiith added overflow detection device.

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

View more questions Search