Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samurai01270 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 08:30 PM
    Register myself as a martial artist in the UK ?
    I have been doing Martials art for many years and I have come to wonder if I would have to register myself as a martial artist as I use weapons in the martial arts I do any ideas ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 08:42 PM
    According to the Prevention of Crime Act of 1953 you may not carry in public any weapon,

All martial art weapons fall under that. You would need to contact your local police on proper way to transport to practice.

You do not register yourself.
    samurai01270 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Thank you for your reply and am registed as I have do ninjutsu for some years now but am hoping to study kenjutsu and battojutsu and that would mean I would have to carry weapons with me also at the moment I am doing this myself so am trying to find good books/dvd on the subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial artist flicks a button or coin through a man. What is the movie title? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of this movie I watched about 8 or 10 years ago and am going nuts trying to figure it out. I can't remember who played in it but the story line was this: there's two martial artists with implants that make them stonger and there's a scene where one of them flicks a...

Engraving, Artist Proof, Artist Signiture Identification [ 13 Answers ]

15854 15855 I found this artist proof at a local thrift store. It's entitled "Lady Godiva". I think it's an engraving? It's numbered a/p II 2/8. It is a very interesting piece with "erotic hidden images" throughout. Someone told me it falls into the catigory of "ambiguous erotic art". Would...

New martial artist [ 6 Answers ]

So I'm trying to teach myself some manner of martial arts since I can't go to any nearby schools due to schedule conflicts. So I'm looking for any advice for training and whatnot as well as if you know of any DVD's that are actually effective for learning a martial art without a teacher. I do plan...

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

View more questions Search