Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calolo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:31 AM
    Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus
    Am having problems with my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus, my CD have scratches and no longer works; tried to download the setup file off www.packardbell.com/support/downloads but the file I downloaded detects that the scanner is connected but I can not scan. I receive this message instead when trying to scan (The Twain driver returned an unknown error code). I have also tried the (restored_PB-folders) from previous forums but seems nothing changes.

Am with a PC running on XP SP2, where can I get the original setup files (the one on the original CD)?

HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!
    abrahambaby2020 Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Jul 23, 2009, 08:29 AM

I think you should need the help from person from whom you have bought it . I think that this company have a customer support center better to e-mail them this problem am sure they will contact you back via e-mail
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:58 AM

Time for a switch

Bing

Packard bell is the 99 cent store of computer quality
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:59 AM
    http://bing.com/search?q=%22Packard+Bell%22+Diamond++%2Bubuntu&fil t=all
    agbesikudjjo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 09:44 AM

I bought packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner but when after installing the soft ware I can not scan.the message I had was my scanner is either not connected or the software is not properly installed.I am using xp service pack 3
    I have tried serveral times but the same problem.I don't if the scanner is faulty
    Help
    danisdead3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 11:45 AM
    I've got exactly the same problem I'm using XP SP£ as well and all I'm getting is a maessage saying the software may not be installed or the scanner isn't plugged in.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danisdead3 View Post
    I've got exactly the same problem i'm using XP SP£ as well and all i'm getting is a maessage saying the software may not be installed or the scanner isn't plugged in.
    Look at the date on the thread... it's almost 2yrs old. Please, post your own thread and we can get more access to it to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am experiencing some problems with my scanner, a packard bell diamond 1200 plus. It has been working fine for months however when I recently came to use it, a message came up saying it could not locate the scanner and that it is not connected to the PC. I checked it and it is connected and...

Hardware packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner [ 1 Answers ]

My packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner will not scan it is pluged in and installed and my PC says it is not pluged in we have unistalled and reinstalled but comes back with the same

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've recently bought a new laptop which has Windows Vista 32 OS. I have tried to install the software to run my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus scanner but the disc is only for XP. I have run a system check on the driver and the scanner operates but I need the software to run it. Can you help....

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus flat bed scanner [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have one of the above scanners. Since I upgraded to Windows Xp Pro I cannot get it to scan. When I look in System Manager it says that the scanner is installed OK and the icon shows on the My Computer screen Is this a problem with my scanner or my USB installation? Anybody any ideas or...

Packard bell diamond 1200 scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a new laptop and want to install this scanner but have lost the disc. I have been informed by a salesperson in Pc world that I won't be able to get another one. Can anyone tell me in PLAIN ENGLISH how to install without a disc Many Thanks

View more questions Search