Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pilarthecure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 06:40 PM
    How long can take to transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan
    Hi.

I would like to know how long time can take to transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan , this a deferred adjudication for domestic violence.
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 09:46 PM

You said, "transfer a probation from Texas to Michigan"? What does that mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take to transfer probation from Arizona to Michigan? [ 2 Answers ]

my husband is on probation for two years in arizona and is in process of getting transfer underway to michigan, you see we have a son who is eight and wants daddy and we want to reconcile our marriage and i misscarried our second baby and my close aunt died so he wants to be here for us asap to...

Transfer probation from Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my husband wants to transfer his probation from Texas to san antonio and the po tells him it could take up to 190 days and then tells him he can't leave harris county to go to san antonio to church I was told that is a lie he just can't leave the state. And so he told him that would be a...

Transfer of Probation From Texas to California [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been accepted into a college in California. What steps does he need to take to transfer the probation? Is it difficult to transfer probation for education purposes from Texas to California?

How long does it take for a probation transfer to go through [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for a probation transfer to go through

Colorado probation transfer to Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic violence case on me, pending if I complete 1 year probation anger management classes and parenting classes. I spoke with my probation officer to get a transfer back to Texas, he told me to get a job and not to worry. Well I get in contact with the probation office here in Texas...

View more questions Search