Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwstoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 06:35 AM
    wiring diagram
    I have a general electric 1 horse motor I am putting on my air compressor,it is wired for 110 I need to change it over to 220 the digram is gone off the plate.the model number is 5kc182ag2018x,I do not know witch wires to switch.thanks ahead of time
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 28, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Remove the cover plate and tell us the color of the wires, or little number written on each wire. Thanks, will see what I can find by model Number
    dwstoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 04:50 AM
    OK sir thank you for responding I will try to give you this right.#4 wire is connected to the solid black wire.the #11 wire is connected to the solid white wire.#6 and #7 are together.#3 and #2 are together #9 and #8 are together #10 and#5 are together and # 12 wire is by itself.note;the # 6 and #9 wires have a dash mark directly under the number.thanks again hope you can help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Wiring Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

MTD Yard Machine 18.5 HP Twin II Model 42A707... need wiring diagram

Wiring diagram [ 3 Answers ]

Need Help, I am not a electrician but am capable of wiring. I need help I have 2 problems one , a dog in the back ( anyone needs a lab) and he chewed up what seems to be the remote line from the house to the A/C . I have a gsc 130481 ac , the AC works but the fan outside doesn't work due to dog...

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

Wiring diagram for MTD [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for starter solenoid on a MTD 8 HP riding mower

View more questions Search