Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slsmith0119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 01:44 PM
    My picture from my camera has lines through it and a red or pink tint to the picture
    When I take a picture from my camera it shows up with lines through it and blurry and it has a red or pink tint to the picture. But when I focus on what I want to take the picture of it looks fine until I go back to look at the picture.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 11:16 AM

Does it show in final picture, too ? This usually happens when direct sun hits lens. Solution: step sideways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picture transfer from camera to CD [ 1 Answers ]

How do I transfer pictures from a Canon EOS40D to a CD to use as a permanent record?

Picture uploads from digital camera [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... I know I know I should know this by now but I don't know how to make pictures smaller. I transfer then from my digital camera to my computer then I try to email them but they take forever to attach to email.. after I get all of that done the people I send the pics to have trouble opening...

TV Picture portion green tint [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sanyo HDTV quality, and about 6 months ago while I was watching TV about half of the screen had a green tint to it and the other half had normal color. The next day the picture was okay--all color back to normal. This has happened several times now, and I'm wondering if it could be a...

Camera phone ugly picture [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever taken a good picture of themselves on a camera phone. I refuse to believe that I really look like that.

Digital camera picture sizes [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All I am having problems with the size of my pics when I email them to others, the pics sent come out so large that you have to move around the screen to view them. Do I have to change the size on my camera or the comp, if so how do I do this. I have a Panasonic DMC FZ7, I have tried to find...

View more questions Search