Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarawat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 04:10 AM
    How I can reduce fat in my chin & neck areas
    Hi I am an indian having a fair skin.but my problem is that though my body is good but due to fat around my face in the neck areas I look a little bit older than I am.
    sugarfight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 01:06 PM
    Try chewing gum.. I've heard it reduces fat from the face!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 28, 2006, 07:53 PM
    You can reduce fat on your face by eating a balanced diet. Also, try to exercise regularly, it will help tone your body and face. But, keep in mind that the fat deposits on or around the face could be from heredity and you may need to see a doctor if nothing helps.
    ajjacob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 03:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jarawat
    hi i am an indian having a fair skin.but my problem is that though my body is good but due to fat around my face in the neck areas i look a little bit older than i am.
    (To get rid of extra fat in the chin and neck area. )

To tone, here are two simple exercises you can try twice a day, courtesy of Jerry Robinson, research director of Health for Life, a Los Angeles-based health-education organization:

Press your palm to your forehead for 10 seconds while resisting with your head and neck. You should feel your neck and chin tighten. Repeat the movement with your hand on the back of your head, then on each side, with your hand cupped over your ear.

Lift your chin up and open and close your mouth as if you're chewing. Feel the muscles under your jaw and down the front of your neck tighten.
    Robin06ny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jarawat
    hi i am an indian having a fair skin.but my problem is that though my body is good but due to fat around my face in the neck areas i look a little bit older than i am.
    I need help losing weight in my face

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gray Areas to Answering Certain Posts [ 26 Answers ]

There has been a number of times I have found myself wondering lately if we are doing the right thing here in responding to certain posts the way we do. This includes three general areas I see growing as the site grows and I would like some input from others. The areas I encounter, but its by no...

Reduce the fat in my stomach [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,, how to reduce the fat in my stomach,, I'm 48 kilos but my stomach still fatty?

Need help in certain areas of my game. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there. But here is...

I have lot of whiteheads on my nose & chin do you know anything that can take it away? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lot of white-heads on my nose and chin and I want to know if there's anything that can take them away?. I have been sWEEZing them with TWEEZER and also a hair pin. And they keep on coming back in 2 days! And it hurts and also my face is left with digs and marks. Please can you help...

View more questions Search