Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dondons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 05:09 AM
    Confused
    Hi, this forum has been very helpful but I am still not sure what is going on with me. I had a very light period on the 20th Dec which was right on my due date it lasted about 2 days and was very weird for me now 2 weeks later I seem to be spotting again my ovulation date was on the 3rd Jan we did have intercourse on the 1st Jan does anyone know what all this may be. Iam so confused. I have had cramping and abdominal pain also.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 8, 2006, 05:14 AM
    I assume that you are trying to conceive. Is this correct? Sometimes women who really want to have a baby manifest symptoms of pregnant women. I know because this has happened to me in the past. The best thing that you can do for yourself is see your doctor to make sure that everything is okay with you. Tell him about your cramping and give him all your symptoms. You can also buy these fertility monitors at your local drug store or department store that can tell you exactly when you are ovulating to help increase your chances of getting pregnant. Good Luck! I've been there.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about girlfriend... need help [ 9 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

Help! Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

My friend had set me up on this blind date with this nice guy. Since that date, we have been on two more dates. Although there were awkard moments because we are just getting to know one another, I see possibilities between the two of us and was looking forward for his next call asking me out. My...

Confused? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for little over a month now and everything has been wonderful up to yesturday. I got an email in the morning from her and she was her usuall playful self and very cheerful. As the day wore on she emailed me and explained to me that she is feeling overwhelmed and...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

I posted "feels promotion was robbed" last week, and I finally had the "discussion" to why I did not get selected for the Job. It still has me a little bewildered and distraught. I found out from the person who red flagged it and their reason why. What it basically came down to is she feels I need...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Where is my relationship with David leading to? Is there a relationship in the near future for me? What will happen with my career?

View more questions Search