Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Psharp10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 09:00 AM
    I'm hungry but whenever I eat I feel sick
    It started two days ago. I woke up in the morning and I was really hungry, so I ate fine but then all day I felt starving, which isn't normal for me because I'm not a very hungry person. I ate some yogurt and that went down okay but when it came time for dinner I was shaking and starving. I tried to eat my food, but it made me feel sick to my stomach so I stopped. That night I started having stomach pains and my legs felt really sore and I had a low grade fever (always between 99.1-99.6) The next morning I couldn't eat breakfast I made some toast to bring upstairs while I lied down but I couldn't really eat it. Then I just rested the whole day and that's when the back and head pains started. It is now day 3 and I just ate a banana with no problem, but I still have the back ache, head ache, and I feel a rope like lump on the lower left side of my stomach. I am on the skinny side and I heard that it could be my "descending colon."
    Keep in mind that I've also had trouble having a bowel movement.
    Any responses would be great, I just would really like to know what you think before visiting the doctor.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm hungry but when I eat I feel sick [ 14 Answers ]

Before you begin to try and answer my case please note that I am not sexually active so that eliminates a pregnancy. I am not taking birth control nor any other medicine. Just yesterday I began to notice it when my dad made thus delicious fish that I love to eat because he only makes it on special...

I feel sick whenever I eat [ 9 Answers ]

For the past few months I can't seem to eat very much. I get hungry occasionally, but then when I try to eat, after only a couple bites I feel full and start to feel nauseous. So that means that I hardly eat anything all day. I originally thought it was because I had stopped running. I run on the...

Why do I feel like every time I get hungry I feel like I'm going to puke? [ 4 Answers ]

For about a week now every time I get hungry and either buy food or make food I feel like I'm about to puke. I will even feel like I'm going to puke if I even think about food. Yesterday I tried to eat McDonald's(which I have never had trouble eating before) and when I got back home with it I had...

Whenever I eat I feel sick [ 1 Answers ]

It only just started yesterday so hopefully it will go, but whenever I eat or drink anything, even if just a sip or a bite I will feel bubbles in my stomach and then feel like I'm going to throw up. (I have only ever actually thrown up once in the past) Also I will feel the bubbles whenever I move,...

Why do I feel hungry sooner on the days I eat breakfast? [ 1 Answers ]

I know breakfast is important but on the days I have breakfast ( toast with peanut butter, oatmeal, an english muffin, etc) I start to feel very hungry about an hour or so later, sometimes I evern start to feel nausious. If I skip breakfast I am not nearly as hungry for lunch.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.