Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papushka02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 06:52 PM
    How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2
    I have check engine light comes on for chevy suburban 1999, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side is located, please.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Driver's side, located after the catalytic converter (down-stream). Use a 22mm open-end wrench.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

Identify oxygen sensor banks? [ 1 Answers ]

Where is bank 2 on a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 3.5l?

How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2) [ 3 Answers ]

I have check engine light comes on for Nissan Quest 2002, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side and front or rear from the cat.converter, please.

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

Oxygen sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all of you I am having problem with my oxygen sensor on my Honda civic 98 EX it comes with 4 wires. I went to see the price of it, at the dealer, and I was chocked from it, they told me 185 .00$ each. That is why I am looking to buy a universal one, it cost a lot less money, but my...

View more questions Search