Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elviduy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Morning after pill side effects.
    I've taken the morning after pill and a few days after I started bleeding. I felt the same sympthons as when am seeing my period (breast hurts,tummy ache) but the blood is really dark (brown) and its lighter than my period. I've like this for 4 days and now its just like blood spots. I wasn't due till the next 1
    Days... Is this normal? Am I going to see my period when is due or I will not? Thanks.
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 26, 2006, 10:23 PM
    Even though you may have an early pregnancy after you have used the emergency pill, you are showing symptoms of pregnancy. Disability Online recommend you go back to your doctor or the clinic if your period is more than a week late, the bleeding is lighter than usual or the bleeding is on and off.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Victory, 2006. Contraception - the morning after pill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Superfact side effects [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently started injection myself with 0.1 cc of superfact on a daily basis. Can someone please tell me the side effects of this drug? I have become extremely over-emotional. Is this part of the side effects? Thanks

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Effects after going off the pill [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the pill for 4 years and now want give my body a rest. I've been off it for about 3 weeks. It's going OK. I've been feeling different and I'm not sure if it has to do with being off the pill. I want to know if there is anything I should be doing, or could be doing to help ease my body...

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

How long after taking a morning after pill should I expect my period?

View more questions Search