Ask
    spyder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Lawn mower starts and then shuts down
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 14, 2007, 08:45 AM
    It is probably starved for fuel but we need more info. Can you supply as many dtails as possible please?
    dl1991 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyder
    You probably need to clean your filter that happened to me a couple times and that solved the problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace shuts down starts only after off switch [ 3 Answers ]

Our Furnace comes on and only runs for a minute or so... the first fan comes on and it sounds like water in the fan... we have a humidifier on side... then the blower fan comes on and it only runs for a few minutes.it doesn't get up to the tempter we set it too.( tried both.digital themo and old...

Lawn Mower Starts, Then Quits [ 1 Answers ]

My lawn mower, after sitting all winter, starts up, runs for a minute but then quits. Could it be lack of oil?

Mower Starts but shuts off in grass [ 3 Answers ]

My Craftsman push mower stopped mid yard and now it won't cut the grass. I tried some basic maintenance to get it going again. I topped off the oil and gas, cleaned the air filter, cleaned the under carriage, and raised the wheels. I checked the blade and it looks fine. I can't think of what to...

MTD mower starts great and then shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

My riding mower starts up great and then shuts off after 30 seconds the fuel is running through the line fine The problem started while I was mowing and now I can't use it What might the problem be and what parts do I need to fix it

My PC Starts, then shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, OK just put a new motherboard in & cpu & basically it boots for about 5-10 seconds then shuts down again, getting shorter each time unless I leave it while any ideas Thanks

View more questions Search