Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmerino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Paying rent during foreclosure proceedings

Does anyone know if this tread Paying rent when property in Foreclosure; if these rules apply to Nevada?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 29, 2009, 03:21 PM

First, its not a good idea to piggy back your question on another thread, especially a Sticky Note. So I've moved it to its own thread.

The answer to your question is yes, these are FEDERAL rules.
    bmerino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First, its not a good idea to piggy back your question on another thread, especially a Sticky Note. So I've moved it to its own thread.

The answer to your question is yes, these are FEDERAL rules.

I apologize for misposting. Do you know where I can get my hands on these federal regulations?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 29, 2009, 03:55 PM

There is a link in the sticky note.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying rent when property in Foreclosure [ 13 Answers ]

If you are a tenant and you have received a notice that your landlord has not been paying the mortgage and the property is in the process of foreclosure, do not stop paying rent and do not immediately move out! The foreclosure process may have begun but that does not terminate your lease. You...

Security deposit? Paying rent to finance company after foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I've been paying rent to the finance company after they foreclosed on the landlord, do they inherit the obligation of returning my security deposit instead of the landlord? I'm moving and need to know if I should pay my last months rent, or not? Thanks.

Foreclosure proceedings [ 1 Answers ]

I am faced with foreclosure due to the appraisal being low in my effort to re-finance an interest only loan. My question is: what am I allowed to take with me before they come and sell the house at public auction? I would like to remove all the applicancies, like the stove, dishwasher,...

Foreclosure proceedings [ 1 Answers ]

I am faced with foreclosure due to the appraisal being low in my effort to re-finance an interest only loan. My question is: what am I allowed to take with me before they come and sell the house at public auction? I would like to remove all the applicancies, like the stove, dishwasher,...

View more questions Search