Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JADY001 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Boy Kills In The Game
    LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A FILM A Boy Buys A Game From A Magazen .when He Plays The Game He Kills In The Game .next Morning The Police Is Out Side At A Murder Seen.play The Game Again Kills Again. When He Think He Is Not Plang The Game Is Autuly Still In The Game. At The End He Give The Game To His Techure
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 17, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Its called:

'Brainscan'
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Just a note: there is a motorcycle crash scene in front of a house where ed Furlong cycles up. That house is where my parents live. My claim to fame as it were. :)
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 17, 2006, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Just a note: there is a motorcycle crash scene in front of a house where ed Furlong cycles up. That house is where my parents live. My claim to fame as it were. :)

Haha very cool:cool:
    JADY001 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2006, 03:25 AM
    Thank you vere much . Hope you have a nice christmas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old boy masturbating [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any parents here have ever had to confront the issue of their young children masturbating. And if so, how did you handle it? Did you take steps to try to get them to masturbate less, or at least not in public and did it work? And are their things you can do to 'help' your...

6.5 hp lawn boy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6.5 hp lawn boy that just stopped igniting spark. I used it last week with no troubles and now I have no spark. I have checked the "kill" switch circuit, and it is working properly, what next?

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

Baby Boy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who eats stones and soil. I have tried giving him liver meat but he refuses to eat it. Why is he doing this and am worried that it might bring a problem in the long run.

X-boy friends [ 8 Answers ]

I went to my best friends pool party(lets say her names steph) and my x-boy friend was there(lets say his name was paul) well.. paul started hiting on me.. and I have a boy friend(lets say his names alex) that I've been with for 6 months.. when I went out with paul.. I broke up with him for alex.....

View more questions Search