Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katherine16lee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 09:34 PM
    One year old Ball Python shedding
    I have a ball python that I recently bought a few months ago. He just shed for his first time that I've had him and it's peeling off in pieces. Is that normal?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 09:49 PM

They all shed differently, some in small pieces, some in one huge piece. Once he has finished shedding take everything out of the tank and clean it with bleach. Rinse thorougly and put him back in :)
    Katherine16lee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 09:59 PM

Alrighty. Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ball Python won't eat :( [ 18 Answers ]

Reggie won't eat. He's 3.5 years old and has always eaten a live rat every other week. It's been 5-6 weeks now since he's eaten. He normally eats in his aquarium home. I've tried to put him in a separate container with the rat but all he does is buddy up to the rat. I've had to euthanize...

Monty Python Autographed Book [ 1 Answers ]

Won as a prize in a 'Save the Whale' competition 30 years ago. I have a 1979 First Edition of the Monty Python Book 'The Life of Brian/Monty Python Scrapbook' which is mint and boxed. Signed by all the cast with hand written and drawn inscriptions,cartoons and tributes by the team. Could you...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

My First Burmese Python [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time ever owning a burm. Her name is Pandora she is still an albino burmese python and still a hatching right now. I have owned a Red tailed boa and loved her dearly. My question is this-- For my boa I used sand with a heating pad underneath for bedding and she seemed generally...

Python [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find programming homeworks for Python?

View more questions Search