Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonwooding Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Trying to find a movie? Its about a group of friends that go on a road trip
    And are basically hunted by everyone they meet,its could be filmed in 70's or even 80's. I thought it was race or ride with the devil,but after researching it isn't..?
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Oct 22, 2010, 07:59 AM

Soundssimilar to Race With The Devil. I'm thinking maybe Judgement Night? It's about a group of guys in a big RV off to a football game, they take a shortcut and witness a gang killing, then crash their RV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USA Road Trip [ 1 Answers ]

So my friend and I decided we want to take a huge road trip across the USA. But the thing is we don't really want a planned route. We want to just... go. Get lost... see what kind of adventure we can have. We want to see if we can get a few more of our friends to come too so it'll be more fun. I...

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

Road Trip Songs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! The boyfriend and I are going on a road trip and I want to make a mix cd so that we don't have to listen to his music the whole time. What are some songs you all think would be good to put on? Its about a 6 hour trip both ways, so we've got a lot of time to kill. Thanks!

Going on a road trip. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I like mostly rock/alternative, rap/hip-hop, dance and r&b. I really need some songs to down load to fill up a some cds for the way there and back... can y'all help?! Just THROW ideas out there! Anything helps... THANKS!!

Odd 90s movie about a group of friends who throw dinner parties and judge people [ 2 Answers ]

I figured it out the movie was the last supper. If someone can tell me how to get rid of this question now...

View more questions Search