Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snehadubey Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 04:30 AM
    Pregnant, pain and arm swelling after tetanus injection
    Hi, I am 6 months pregnant. I had Tetnus injection 1 days back in my arm but it started to swell and pain, itching also. I consulted my doctor, she told that and prescribed the following medicines Dolo-650. I had medicine but swelling and itching are not stopped so any problem please help me... :(
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Aug 16, 2013, 05:19 AM
    Wondering why a Tetanus shot so late into your pregnancy. Swelling, soreness, redness is normal reaction to a tetanus shot and can last up to a month or 6 weeks. Icing it occasionally will help relieve some of the symptoms... 15 minutes of ice, that's all, every once in a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Arm pain and pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I am 17 weeks pregnant and recently experienced pain in my arms kind of like anxiety what can it be

Red streak from swelling in arm [ 1 Answers ]

My nephew has a red swollen and very tender area underneath his upper arm. There is no visible bite or injury to the area, but now has a red line running up the arm from the swollen area. This has been present for about five days with more swelling and redness each day. He has refused to seek...

Pain and Swelling [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex Thursday night and the next morning my vagina was sore. I just assumed that it was because we had gotten a little rough. But Friday night it started to swell and now this morning it is swollen even worse. The pain is still there, not quite as bad internally. Does anyone...

View more questions Search