Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2003, 12:18 AM
    Love Future
    Hi, I was wondering when I will find true love?
    uae_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2003, 02:22 AM
    Love Future
    You can't exactly know when you'll find true love. Its all about who you meet.. And as you know.. True love takes years to build. Instead of asking when... Let time play its role... And see who you meet throughout your life...
    God go with you... :)
    eestevez Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2003, 08:37 AM
    Love Future
    I sense you are a hard working woman, always on the go. That you are presently, or soon anyway, be doing very well due to a promotion of some kind. There might even be relocation involved. I also sense a lot of enrgy in you. Passionate sexual energy. Enjoy what you have today, and just be ready to receive what you will have tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

Future changes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I'm talking with this person who was born 1-12-71 and my DOB is 1-16-64l, is there a potential relationship there? Also, thinking about making a career/state change, anything look favorable? Thanks for your time! Bri :)

Future w/ a guy [ 1 Answers ]

I love Smileys ;) AnywaysI have a friend that I've had a crush on since my freshman year in high school. He graduated when I was a sophomore and now I'm a senior and we have been keeping in touch through e-mail and Instant Messenger. He came home for the holidays and it felt like it couldn't be...

Future with a guy [ 1 Answers ]

WEll I've know this guy since my first year of high school and recently we have become really close. We talk everyday and hangout a lot on the weekends. I've had a crush on him since last summer , what will come to be with this friendship ?

View more questions Search