Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommy9060 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 11:32 PM
    Black and white animated movie
    Im trying to find a movie that is from the 90's maybe earlier. Its black and white and animated about two children a boy and a girl (they may have been orphans) but they lay down and go to sleep and wake up/ have a dream about being in a toy land. Its not yes Virginia or babe in toyland. I can't for the life of me think of the title but I'd really like to find it and watch it with my daughter.
    shyfag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 11:42 PM
    Did you ever find the title of this film? I am also trying to find it and cannot remember what it is named.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 12, 2013, 06:50 PM
    Sounds a little like Somewhere In Dreamland (1936) Max Fleischer's Color Classic Animation - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Animated Children's Movie-Spin off Snow White [ 3 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie for a long time, there's a children's movie I used to love when I was young but no one knows what I'm talking about... All I remember is that it was kind of like snow white in the sense that it had dwarves or several little men or something like that... and they...

Old black and white movie [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a black and white movie. I thought it was Citizen Kane but that is not it, just watched that one last night. The owner of a huge home (mansion) is blinded by a fire at his home and a previous love comes back to take care of him and he is not aware who she is nor ever...

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

View more questions Search