Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superwim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 04:07 AM
    Movie?
    OK this is annoying because I don't know if this is something I watched or dreamt! I think it was a film or series or something. An animated programme I think from the 80's all I can remember is a load of people in space on a weird planet and a boy being attacked by huge wasp type things which injure and kill him. There was also another guy which gets killed and then I remember them being in space on a huge ship with an outdoor platform with the boy and guy in a coffin with glass top which they then shoot off into space. That's really all I can explain from my vague memories. I hope some one has an idea!! :confused:
    Saz84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 11:28 AM

You didn't dream it I've just asked about the same thing and I can't think what its called
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 04:10 PM

According to Quinn F, it's Time Masters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Name this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Alls I remember is that there is this man and he's in a room like in a hospital all clean and white and he's on a bed and his whole life from birth till the end is getting shown to him on a big TV screen.

Does anyone know the name of this old movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was British comedy. All I remember is that it was about World War II, had a ghost and a character that received radio signals through a filling in his tooth. Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search