Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Martial art style
    Everybody knows the movie "Electra" right? Yes? No? Hopefully you have. Does anybody know of the martial art style that she took? I think that style is very cool. And I would like to take it myself!:D
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 5, 2008, 07:02 PM
    It look like ninjitsu. In the movie they tend to blend fighting styles for the effect.
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy
    It look like ninjitsu. In the movie they tend to blend fighting styles for the effect.
    I'll check for ninjitsu. Thanks!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial art action movie 90's (complete plot) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here, but as I've read very difficult requests being answered on this site I got confident that you'll be able to answer mine I saw this movie in 1991 or 1992 on videotape from tv-recording So it might be a couple of years older Non-chinese, its USA with hollywood actors but don't...

Should one use many style sheets? [ 2 Answers ]

Should one use style sheets for instance: 1) Links 2) Text 3) Images 4) Paragraphs Or should one use just one stylesheet for the whole site? I will be using css for an online ordering system and website for a photographer.

Looking for martial art [ 5 Answers ]

I'am looking for a martial art to practice. Point is that there are many different martial arts, and I don't know which one fits me best. I've been looking around on the internet and I keep reading stuff like "you dont have to be strong for this martial art". Now I've been doing weight lifting...

What style? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just started kung fu school and the master teaches basically whatever you want to learn, he asked me what I want to specialize in after I clenched the fundamentals, I have no idea,but I do want something that has good practical usage (versus regular fighters such as people around school),...

Which style first? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 yr old male. Want to learn martial arts. I am lean, 5'9", not muscular, but I show good stamina in aerobic exercises or sports like badminton. Based on this information, can anybody advise me which martial art should I learn first? While going through some material on different...

View more questions Search