Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbmbc21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Release to another state from Iowa work release
    My dad put in a transfer to Florida as he is in Iowa work release about a month ago, how long should it take? I can't wait to see him... They said Des Moines already approved it... Please help

Sheena:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Hello lbm:

I've never heard of a prisoner being transferred to another state based upon his own request. However, I've not heard of everything.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 07:16 AM
    They are waiting for Fla to OK it, ( they may not agree to let him come)

Mar 19, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Iowa has said yes, Florida lets all these perverts in I can't see why they won't let someone with a owi in... It is all a mess!

Mar 19, 2007, 01:21 AM
    He is on parole release... so hopefully he will come home soon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Hello again, ib:

Parole is one thing - work release is another. If your dad is on parole, he CAN get a transfer. If your dad is on work release, he can't.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Release of deposit [ 5 Answers ]

What is the maximum allowed time for the seller to sign a release of deposit on a failed sale in Florida

Release of Deposit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Contract of sale went bad on my house. Contract had a pre-occupancy from 9/1/06 - 1/31/07. Tenants turned out to be scammers and only paid 2 months of rent and left. They are still liable for 3 months rent and unreimbursed utilities, damages and of course a release of the deposit. I found out...

Early release [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if it is possible for a probation officer to release you earlier from probation than what the judge has sentenced me to in NYS

Release from a Lease [ 1 Answers ]

This may turn out to be a very confusing question, but I hope that I can get an answer (or perhaps just help finding the answer). I'm eighteen years old, and am living with my mother and younger sister in California. Up until a couple months ago, we were living in an apartment with my mother's...

View more questions Search