Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 08:34 PM
    What martial art?
    Does anybody know a martial art that focuses a lot on using pressure points and weak points to bring down easily and having to deal with flexibility and concentration and using weapons like sai‘s or swords. I’m kind of doubting there is something with all of that:confused: . Am I being picky? I hope not.:o

Here’s a little bit what I mean by the “using pressure points and weak points to bring someone down easily”

YouTube - Ty Lee kicks some

Here at about 00:54-1:00 1:21-1:34
    YouTube - Ty Lee's Theme Song

Yep I think I’m being picky:( . Anyway it would be nice if someone could try to Identify the type of martial art. But I know I’ll have to take gymnastics.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jul 1, 2008, 10:01 PM
    My sugetion, if you want to learn how to do pressure points and the use of weapons, first learn how not to need them. It is unwise to want to cause pain to othres. But maybe try Kung Fu, or something along that.

It's a lot about Meditation, and Philosophy, very important to clear the mind and focuse on what one is doing, and not what one has done, or will do.

Peace be with you.
    KertAllikvee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 10:17 AM

Well aikido is kind of like that ;)
    samurai01270 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 09:38 PM
    I suggest Ninjutsu in that martial arts it has pressure points and how to take down a person with ease
    bunkai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Check the internet for kyusho jitsu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial art action movie 90's (complete plot) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here, but as I've read very difficult requests being answered on this site I got confident that you'll be able to answer mine I saw this movie in 1991 or 1992 on videotape from tv-recording So it might be a couple of years older Non-chinese, its USA with hollywood actors but don't...

New martial artist [ 6 Answers ]

So I'm trying to teach myself some manner of martial arts since I can't go to any nearby schools due to schedule conflicts. So I'm looking for any advice for training and whatnot as well as if you know of any DVD's that are actually effective for learning a martial art without a teacher. I do plan...

Martial art style [ 2 Answers ]

Everybody knows the movie "Electra" right? Yes? No? Hopefully you have. Does anybody know of the martial art style that she took? I think that style is very cool. And I would like to take it myself!:D

Looking for martial art [ 5 Answers ]

I'am looking for a martial art to practice. Point is that there are many different martial arts, and I don't know which one fits me best. I've been looking around on the internet and I keep reading stuff like "you dont have to be strong for this martial art". Now I've been doing weight lifting...

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

Wich form of martial arts is most effective in strikeing with hands and teaches the student hand speed,accuracy, agility,and stress speed. If there is not such form of martial arts would the reader please tell me wich form of martails arts would suit me best. Also would you tell me the best way to...

View more questions Search